Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And the Countdown Continues! 12 more weeks!

final paper for this class has been turned in...finally!

and now:
...only 2 more courses to go
...12 more weeks
...97 more days!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!

and for the little guy: 4 more days of Kindergarten until his summer adventure begins!
a better summer, one of less uncertainty than before, which is good
a summer where he will finally get to meet his Great-Grandma Nickless in Indiana
the kid has more relatives than anyone I know! he has grandparents that have claimed him from before we got him and who hold him near and dear. he has cousins that have no familial relation, except that, as the last one announced, "I want Christopher to be my cousin, because we are family" beautiful Brandon, who is an only child without any first cousins, we would love to claim you...that was really sweet! why, he keeps your picture upstairs and sometimes we catch him walking around with it, and he asks when we can go see you again. just tonight he mentioned you (something about a conversation of what pigeons do on Papa's head) and "when we went to New York with my cousin Brandon"
when we get to Indiana, he won't know what to do when he meets layers upon layers of new cousins out there. one day he will do the math and it will make his head explode! LOL! between all the cousins he has all over this country, he'll never lack relatives, that's for dang certainty!

anyway, it's off to bed for me. this is the last time I'll have to suffer the trying to catch-up blues for a course. this one started of on a "lateness" mode and once you go there in to the darkness, it's so hard to get out. the next course is project management, which should be a lot of fun for me. after a year of hellish classes, this is a GOOD thing! :)

Happy days to you and yours!

(and this is me singing my way to sleep now.....la la la)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!