Thursday, April 10, 2008

Champion fur trapper in the county!

A friend of mine recently returned to Montana to attend the funeral of her older sister. While there, she met many townspeople of this small rural "Northern Lights" -like town. One woman at the dinner she attended was wearing a fox fur coat. Deb commented on this coat, telling the woman that it was very beautiful. This lady responded with, "Oh, thank you, I made it myself. I trapped the foxes, cleaned them, and made the coat! I am the champion fur trapper in the county, and I have other ones that I also trapped and made. I have one from squirrel, one from racoon, and others. I'm just a great trapper, the best one in the county!" Pride!

I don't care who you are, you can't make up stories like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!