Monday, February 22, 2010

Well, the deed is done!

I am finally done with this school program, and I am glad! My hubby's glad! My little guy is probably the happiest! I promised him we'd play games after school tomorrow, "no more homework for Mommy at night" and he was glad to hear that part.

Got my final paper (21 pages) turned in with 10 minutes to spare (the clock is on Phoenix, AZ time). Could have spent another few hours on fixing stuff on it, but it's too late now.

The only thing I wish were different is...I really, really miss my Mom.

How appropriate that the music playing on the TV was "Hallelujah" from the ending credits for a movie Mike was watching. It was a modern and beautiful version.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I know for a fact, that your mom, as well as Pat, were shining down on you last night when you turned that paper in. They knew, and valued the idea of education, and were both so super proud that you continued to struggle through your undergraduate degree. Pat didnt make it to see you get your BS, on this earth, but I know he was smiling up in Heaven....and I'm certain this morning, both of them were laughing, just like in that picture you have, and saying what a fantastic job you did!!! I know I am incredibly proud of you!!!!! Awesome Job!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!