Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Puzzle Quilt, Version 2

Well, I couldn't wait, so I went to the fabric store this afternoon, in the only 30-minute window I had all day. I was looking for a few greens, oranges, yellows, and maybe a red or two. Here is the revised version of Chris' Puzzle Quilt. We like it! It has 667 squares that will have a finished surface of 3" square. All of the squares are cut out, except for 57 of the border blues. They will be cut out before the weekend, so we can start the assembly process, woo hoo! These are photographs of the actual fabrics we'll be using. The "differences" will be in the additional squares not represented here, where there are more variations in the fabric prints. It will look even more unique and fun once they are all assembled.

Did I mention this is one of my mental therapies. Apparently I need a lot of therapy these days... For sure, it's making me a lot more patient and nice to others, so that is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!