Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tooth #4 Made it to the Tooth Fairy!

Guess what we were all doing at 2:58 AM this morning!

I couldn't sleep, so I was downstairs working on the laptop. Next thing I know, about 2:30ish, I hear the little guy stirring around upstairs, then moving from room to room. Failing to find me in bed, here he comes downstairs. I expected to hear something like when are you coming back to bed, or what are you doing, but, no. He says, "Hey, my tooth fell out!" When we asked him where it was, all we got was, "I don't know, it is lost now." So, up I go to search his bed, the floor, the hallway, our bed. Finally found it on the floor under his bedroom light switch, by his doorway. Don't ask. He probably got up and kept wiggling it, then dropped it when he turned on his light for some reason. We'll never know!

Then, he woke up and came back to our bedroom about 7 AM, all happy that the Tooth Fairy was able to find us at the new house, and also get his tooth on such short notice! Lucky boy!

Both his two front teeth have been wiggling for the past couple weeks, this one was like a hinge the past two days. The other one should be ready in the next week or so.


Chris is already practicing his new favorite song: All I Want For Christmas is..."


Poor guy, he has room to play, but not everything is where it belongs, so a hallway will have to suffice when a bridge has to be built.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!