Saturday, January 17, 2009

Catch the Bunny!

Christopher was outside last weekend playing with his friends, when he came running back into the house, in a hurry and frantic to get some carrots. We asked what he was doing, and he said, "I gotta get carrots to feed the bunny! We found a bunny, we're trying to catch it!"

We helped him get some tiny carrots as quickly as possible, and also gave him the camera and told him to try to take a picture of the bunny. I figured it would have run away by then, but you never know. I just love to see pictures from a little kids perspective. Here's what we got, keeping in mind, he was on a mission! Catch the bunny! Or at least, feed the bunny!


Well, they didn't get to feed him, but they had fun on the exciting neighborhood adventure. We're pretty sure the bunny was on the verge of a heart attack when trapped and pursued by little guys.

When Christopher brought back the camera, he told me they didn't get to feed the bunny, and "Well, I ate the carrots myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting! Have a super fabulous extraordinary day! I am!